The Dislocated Worker Program Can You Help If You’ve Lost Your Job

Are you looking for a fresh start? If so, this could be your chance! If you have recently lost your job, you may be eligible for various services through the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development’s Dislocated Worker Program.

You could receive the following:

  • Job search assistance;
  • Resume and interviewing assistance;
  • Information on Unemployment Insurance;
  • Financial aid to cover the cost of classroom or on-the-job-training;
  • Financial assistance with transportation, child or dependent care, books, uniforms, tools, and more.

Discover What's Next

We can connect you with a professional career planner to help you determine your short and long-term career goals, then develop a plan to help you achieve them. You may need additional training to secure your ideal job. You may simply need help creating a resume and applying for new positions. We will help you get back to work as quickly as possible.

How Can I Apply?

Connect with your local Job Center (OSO) and let them know you are interested in the Dislocated Worker Program.